Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books you'd want on a deserted island

Top Ten Tuesday-It is a meme created by aime at The Broke and the Bookish where you create a list of your top ten favorite of any given category. This week we are listing what books would you take if you were on a deserted island. P.S. I'm sorry for missing last weeks Top Ten Tuesday! I was uber busy and I didn't have time! I shall do better...I promise!
1.Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
2.The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
3.Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)
4.Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
5.Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)
6.The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
7.Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)
8.Firelight (Firelight, #1)
9.Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1)
10.Obsidian (Lux, #1)

This list isn't in any particular order. All of these books I love dearly and would of course sacrifice some..."cough, cough"...more important things like food and water when I'm on a deserted island.
SO, everyone who sees this and leaves a comment below gets....an imaginary cookie! The cookie is also better for you since...you know, it isn't REAL, so you are not consuming sugar and butter and other bad stuff in a cookie ;D

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that Obsidian cover is great - makes me want to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, Iron Fey is definitely a series I would want to take with me!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read six of these and loved them. The others are on my TBR pile. Great choices.

    My top ten:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-ten-tuesday-2-books-id-want-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely agree on Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I just finished it and looooved it!

    I'm a new follower :D Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!