Saturday, November 2, 2013

NaNoWriMo

This is going to be a somewhat short post. So, most book bloggers and authors and readers are trading in blogging and reading for writing. BECAUSE IT'S NANOWRIMO.

If you don't know what NaNoWriMo stands for: National Novel Writing Month. The name pretty much says it all. I participated last year...and epically failed. I think I made it to about 5,000 words? I can't remember, ok!

The thing I'm doing different this year is that I have a plan.


Oh yes, I do! It is a very rough plan, but I have a plan! I'm pretty psyched to say the least. As some of you know from experience, NaNoWriMo takes up ALOT of your time. I mean, you are writing a novel in a month. And most NaNos are fledglings (not all though!).

This means that I A) Will not be reading very much B) Will probably not blog very much but will try and C) Will be busy as hell. November is kind of a crazy month for me, because most of my school events I participate in are THIS month and all the other stuff....so YEAH. Just wanted to get that out there.

I will now go off to writing my novel.

Goodbye, for now.


P.S. Are any of you participating in NaNo? Leave me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. i am! and totally pantsing it but ah its fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing NaNoWRiMo, and I'll be trying to do daily (or just somewhat regular) NaNo blogs!

    Here is my blog, so you can check it out: http://awesomemonica.blogspot.com/2013/11/nanowrimo-man.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm participating :-) Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!