Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year's Resolutions + Gifs

With the end of December brings New Year's Eve and with New Year's Eve brings up the topic of New Year's Resolutions.


I always struggle with New Year's Resolutions. I always start off really good; I'm excited as heck to get started.


Then reality hits after maybe two weeks.


Can I really read a book every three days!?? Can I really exercise three times a week?! Eat healthier everyday?!!!
Then I assure myself I can.


Then life gets in the way.


It's always a constant battle with myself to complete New Year's Resolutions. But guess what? I still love having New Year's Resolutions. They always challenge me to be better. Be a happier person, overall. Even if I don't always meet my goals.


So, I'm still challenging myself to read 105 books in 2015. I'm still challenging myself to eat healthier, exercise regularly, and blogging at least twice a week. And it will be completely ok if I don't.

 

2 comments:

  1. I like your positive attitude about resolutions! Having New Year's Resolutions is still worth it, even if you don't complete them. At least you're challenging yourself. That's what counts the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifs :P I'm doing the 105 challenge too! I'll follow you to see how you go with it :) Here's my post: https://victoriajaynesbooks.wordpress.com/?s=105+challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!