Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Kick-ass Heroines

Top Ten Tuesday-It is a meme created by aime at The Broke and the Bookish where you create a list of your top ten favorite of any given category. This week we are listing who is our top ten kick-ass heroines! I'm excited to do this, 'cause, well I have alot of great heroines to list!

1.When I first hear the words "kick-ass heroines", I immediately think of Katsa in Graceling. She was definitely a kick-ass type of person. She could kill people with her bare hands! I just loved her as a character maybe even adored her just for her Grace( extreme skill). She was hard to get used but, once you did there is no going back.

2.Eona or rather known as "Eon" in the first book was just another great and very determined fighter. I loved her from the beginning. I haven't got one thing to complain about her. She is crippled( in the first book), but that doesn't slow her down one bit. She just tries harder. I think that all her hard work, though, paid off in the end.

3.Princess Malva in Princetta was a bit annoying at first, but she was also very determined. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty, even if she is a princess. I don't remember this book all to well, except the ending, which was one of the worst endings the worst ending ever. Seriously, the book would have been ten times better, if not for the ending. Now, I'm geting off topic here, so back to her character. I really did enjoy her, but she did get annoying at times. Overall, she was quite enjoyable.

4.Karou in The Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I shouldn't even have to say anything. If you haven't read this book, then you haven't lived. If you haven't catched on, I LOVED her character so, SO much! Ugh! I can't even explain!

5.Juliette in Shatter Me. Mainly, I just thought her superpowers were wicked! I didn't find her character that special really, but I must say I loved her powers. Who wouldn't? Even if you couldn't touch anyone without killing them...

6.Kylie in the Shadow Falls series is another character that has superpowers. Or not quite superpowers but these mysterious "skills" I should call it. So far( or at least until book 3) there has only been hints at what she might be, but so far no reliable evidence has proved what she is. I just loved her character from the very beginning! I just could kind of relate to her even though I don't have superpowers of my own!

7.Rose in Vampire Academy was kick-ass for SURE!

Hmm...I'm out of options again! I was hoping I could make it up to ten this time! Anyways, questions, comments, concerns? Links are accepted also!

1 comment:

  1. I agree :) Karou was AMAZING!
    - Ruby at http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!