Monday, September 1, 2014

August Book Haul(In Which I Buy Way Too Much)


Hi all! This is a little different than what I usually do, but since I got a ton of books this month, I decided why not? All of these books I got sometime between August 1st to August 30th(since August 31st doesn't have mail).

Bought:
The Silvered by Tanya Huff- I saw this book while searching through Goodreads, and I needed it in my life. Bought through Amazon.
Forget Me by K.A. Harrington- I pre-ordered this book through Amazon.
Gilt by Katherine Longshore-I bought this book, because I love historical fiction! Bought through Amazon.
Tarnish by Katherine Longshore-And, yes, I bought the second companion novel. Bought through Amazon.
Brazen by Katherine Longshore- And, umm, yes, I bought the third companion novel. Bought through B&N.
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson- Stacie Cruz was selling some books on twitter, and I saw this and immediately bought it.
All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry-I also bought this from Stacie Cruz, because I've heard some great things.
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein-The pb was selling really cheap on Amazon, and I've been meaning to buy it for some time.
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke-This is just another book I've been meaning to buy and finally got around to it! Bought from Amazon as well.
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness-Another book I've wanted to get and finally did. Bought from Amazon.
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness-This was really cheap on Amazon, and I've only heard amazing, amazing things, so I bought it.
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner-Alot of people have loved this, so I'm looking forward to finally reading it! Bought through B&N.
Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb-Someone recommended the first book to me, and since I really enjoyed it I bought the 2nd book as well. Bought through Amazon.
Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb-And the third book. I honestly don't know when I'll get around to these beasts, but I will! Also bought from Amazon.
The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar-I needed this cute contemporary. Bought through B&N.
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater-I wanted to have these beautiful hardcopies on my bookshelf and finally bought them! Bought through Amazon.
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater-Also bought from Amazon.


Won:
The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett-I won this in Lori M. Lee and Sarah Fine's twitter chat awhile back!
The Glass Sentence by S. E. Grove-Won from Word Candy.
Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson-Won during Nikki Wang's GYDO  from Ri at Hiver & Cafe.
Sway by Kat Spears-Won from Alexis Sulcido on twitter.
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley-Won from Alexis Sulcido.
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black-Won from Alexis Sulcido.
Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn-I won this quite awhile back from Chelsea Pitcher's Diversify Your Shelf giveaway.

So there you have it! I am really, really going on a book ban this time, because no more money for me ;) I'm not going to include any of my digital review copies, because too much there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!