Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Debuts of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by Jaime at The Broke and the Bookish where you create a list of your top ten favorites of any given category.


It has been forever since I did this meme, what with being sparse for a year, but I am so excited to pick it up again! I loved seeing other's posts and sharing my own lists. Plus, this week's topic has me excited as heck, seeing as there are a billion-and-one awesome debut novels coming out. So without further ado:

1.18798983
If you've been at all keeping up on my blog posts/tweets, you probably know that I am so epically excited for this book. It sounds awesome, what can I say? A retelling of A Thousand and One Nights? Gimme it right now.

2.18190208
Yes. I need it.

3.20560137
First and foremost, just look at the beautiful cover. "lusts for the hardcover"  Second: a person going undercover as a slave to save her brother sounds like a book I want to read.

4.22536448
Again, look at the cover. No further explanation needed, but I'll keep going anyways. Have you read the summary? Because if you haven't you really need to so you can also anguish over the wait until it releases. Misery is better when shared they say...

5.17661416
I adore contemporary books realistically portraying illnesses/diseases/etc. I've been aching to read another one, especially after reading Don't Touch(which I recommend tremendously) .

6.20757532
I surprisingly don't often read horror books. I say surprising because I love watching good horror movies. I'm hoping to amend this 2015, and this book is definitely on very-anticipated-shelf. I've also been hearing really good things!

7.18484807
Some of you may be unaware(or not because I do talk about it on twitter) of the fact that I'm a huge fan of kdramas. I seriously adore them. Especially the romantic comedy types. Come on guys. This is a kdrama addict's dream book.

8. Bookishly Ever After
This one doesn't have a cover yet, as it doesn't come out until the very end of the year, but it does sound very cute and adorable. Anybody who enjoys books and likes fun and sweet boys should be looking forward to this. Go add it to Goodread's!

9.18488433
Fantasy and magic and romance awesomeness. Need I say more?

10.17134589
Another gorgeous cover! Cover artists are outdoing themselves this year. I'm not complaining though. It makes me want know what lies within the pages, and I'm excited to find out!

There you have it! My severely diminished list of my most anticipated debut books of 2015. 

Link me to your Top Ten Tuesday post in the comments below!

 

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't believe I haven't found The Sin Eater's Daughter sooner! It sounds phenomenal! I'm glad it comes out earlier in the year rather than later. Also, I'm pretty excited for the Storyspinner too. Another great sounding fantasy! Great post!

    All the best,
    Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like horror movies, but I LOVE horror novels! Hopefully you'll like reading Shutter. :) Made You Up looks fantastic. And so do the rest of the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I think I'm going to have to add The Sin Eater's Daughter onto my list. It sounds awesome. The Witch Hunter made it onto mine as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!