Saturday, June 6, 2015

Quick Update

Hi, everyone! It's been awhile, and I'm extremely sorry to say that. The main reason for my severe lack of posts for the past few months has been my severe lack of read books. Yep, I was in a pretty bad reading rut from March to May. However, I think I now am *officially* over that darn reading rut, with the help of #TBRtakedown this week. I also have WAY more time on my hands because summer is hereeeee. So, you can now expect the blog to be up and running soon! Thank you for bearing with me!


3 comments:

  1. WHEEEEEEEEEEE.

    YAY TO NOT BEING IN A READING RUT. GET YOUR READ ON, GIRL. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very excited to get out of my sucky reading rut. It is a GREAT feeling. "Cheers"

      Delete
  2. Seems like everyone's in a rut lately! I saw a post like this just today, and I almost posted one, too, but opted for a short series review. I guess it's just a slow month for bloggers! Or a busy month, depending on how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!