Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I Read Before I was a Blogger

Top Ten Tuesday-It is a meme created by Jaime at The Broke and the Bookish where you create a list of your top ten favorite of any given category. This one is pretty dang easy...I have a Goodreads list fot it...;)
1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)

2.Lola and the Boy Next Door

Lola and the Boy Next Door

3.Shatter Me

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)

4.Cinder

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)

5.Masque of the Red Death

Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1)

6.Blood Red Road

Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)

7.The Immortal Rules

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)

8.Under the Never Sky

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)

9.The Iron Queen

The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)

10.Lastly, The Pledge

The Pledge (The Pledge, #1)

Okay then, there are my favorite books that I read before I was a blogger. Many of them are repeating, but what can I say? They are my favorites.

Link me up to your Top Ten Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. The only one on this list I have read is Iron Queen. A bunch of the rest of them are on my tbr list though!
    Here's mine http://foreverdream21.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cinder (I'm so excited for Cress to come out already)! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/04/08/beforeblogging/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of Daughter of Smoke & Bone too. Awesome list :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a great list! I've read and adored quite a few of these titles (Cinder, The Pledge, Under the Never Sky, and Shatter Me), but I discovered them after I began blogging. And, actually, all the rest of the books on this list are on my TBR list.

    My top ten list! :)
    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to read #1 and #2 (loved anna and the french kiss)... tried to read cinder the other day but couldn't get into it :(

    http://ilikebigbooksblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/top-ten-tuesday-9/

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Follower!

    Amazing list of books :) Love them all.

    My Top Ten

    Pls consider listing your blog at YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. If your interested pls email me on yablogosphere@gmail.com.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!