Thursday, October 4, 2012

Random Reads(#1)


Min.-1
Max.-213
Random Number-#60

So, the book I'm going to tackle this month is Uglies( I'm positive that about 95% of the people reading this, knows what this book is, since it is quite popular and is a bit old.)

Uglies (Uglies, #1)

Description( from Goodreads):
Tally Youngblood is about to turn sixteen, and she can't wait for the operation that turns everyone from a repellent ugly into a stunningly attractive pretty and catapults you into a high-tech paradise where your only job is to party. But new friend Shay would rather hoverboard to "the Smoke" and be free. Tally learns about a whole new side of the pretty world and it isn't very pretty. The "Special Circumstances" authority Dr Cable offers Tally the worst choice she can imagine: find her friend and turn her in, or never turn pretty at all. The choice Tally makes changes her world forever.

I'm actually quite excited to read this and it has been on my TBR list for a while now!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read it yet but lots of my friends like it! I hope you enjoy it :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!