Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Heroines


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by Jaime at the Broke and the Bookish where you create a list of your top ten favorites of a given category.

Alright, I know already how hard this will be. There are too many bad-ass heroines out there in books. I'll see how many I come up with, and if there are a few over ten, so be it!

1. Celeana Sardothien from the Throne of Glass Series

2. Vin from the Mistborn trilogy

3. Quintana from the Lumatere Chronicles trilogy


4.Elisa from the Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy

5.Evangalin from the Lumatere Chronicles 

6.Sarene from Elantris

7.Juliette from the Shatter Me trilogy
(Whattt I couldn't resist using Gillian's wonderful artwork.)

8.Aria from the Under the Never Sky trilogy

9. Saba from the Bloodlands trilogy

10. Karou from the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy

11. Kami from the Lynburn Legacy trilogy
(This is life, basically.)

12.Penryn from the Penryn & the End of Days trilogy

13. Alina from the Grisha trilogy

14. Blue from the Raven Cycle series
(Nope, still definitely not using Gillian's artwork.)

15. Sorcha from the Sevenwaters series


Andddd, I will end there! I know I still missed many others, but these all are my favorite awesome, kick-ass characters.

What about you? Who are your favorite heroines?


10 comments:

  1. It was so hard to narrow down wasn't it? I see quite a few on your list that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet... I need to get reading!
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Sorcha made my list as well :) She i still my favorite from all the Sevenwaters novels so far and I cried my eyes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLUE IS MY FAVOURITE. Gosh, I just love your whole list and the books I haven't read yet are all on my TBR. XD I love Juliette, she was just the best in Ignite Me. And I adore Celaena although she scares me. XD I CAN'T WAIT FOR QUEEN OF SHADOWS!! *fangirls hard* Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic list :D Alina would have made it on mine if I'd gone to 15.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read pretty much ever single one you have added on here!! I LOVE the pictures that you put down with it. It gives me a glimpse of each of them before I even get to read it!!

    My TTT

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have similar taste it seems, great book haul and I can't wait to read the Mistborn trilogy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fanart inclusions! So pretty! So pretty, in fact, that I forgot to read the actual list the first time around.

    P.S. I've never been on your blog before, but am now experiencing serious design envy!

    Kelsey @ Watch This Space

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alina is on my list too! I really like the pictures you chose for your list. Very pretty.
    - Emma Likes Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! Juliette, Aria, and Saba are definitely great choices. Dystopian heroines are the best! Have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!