Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 1: Summer Lovin' Readathon

This is my first day of the summer lovin' readathon, starting today until July 7th! I usually don't participate in readathons, because sometimes it stresses me out, but since it is summer, I'm not going to be stressed at all! Just read until my eyes hurt!

Today's post is going to be a little bit about be or a class orientation post, in other words.

Tell us a little bit about yourself

I'm just your average teenage reader. I love reading, obviously. I also prefer reading ya books, hence the name of All About YA Novels. I generally also like novels over novellas or such like that. Novels have more depth that I enjoy.

I've been reading ever since about age 11-12. My big sister gave me a book for Christmas, and I've been addicted ever since. Ok, maybe not this addicted, but whatever.

I love baking occasionally, cute animals, clothes but without the shopping, writing, swimming, and the season fall!

My goals for the week are to read these books:

Indelible (The Twixt, #1) This Song Will Save Your Life Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1)

Insomnia (The Night Walkers, #1) Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1) Canary

Jellicoe Road Anna and the French Kiss Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)

What about you? Are you participating in the Summer Lovin' Readathon?



2 comments:

  1. So pleased to see Anna and the French Kiss on your list because Lola and the Boy Next Door is on my list. :D It's kind of funny because I haven't even read Anna yet. :P Happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of books to read in only one week. Of those, I'm planning to read (sometime, not this week) Anna and the French Kiss and Mind Games.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!