Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Beginnings/Endings In Books

Top Ten Tuesday-It is a meme created by Jaime at The Broke and the Bookish where you create a list of your top ten favorite of any given category.

1.Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This ending was just so unsuspecting...so many deaths


2.The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)
WHY? 


3.Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
I have no idea why I didn't see this ending coming, but I was just so pissed it ended there. The author is plain cruel. Seriously, everyone else was like the ending is so predictable and I'm just like:


4.The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
Adrian, why do you do this to me? I knew, I KNEW it was coming, but why did it have to end?


5.Unraveling (Unraveling, #1)
The ending. Was such. A cliffhanger. And I have had the 2nd book for the last 4 months...


6.The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)
God, everything about this book. Especially how it ended. It just leaves me way to curious. And too excited.



7.Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
I know I use this book way too much in Top Ten Tuesday, but Chaol! I have to find out how everything goes down!


8.The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
The ending actually wasn't bad, but there are so many unanswered questions that I must find out. Now.


9.Another Little Piece
This is my first beginning one, weirdly. It just really gripped me from page one, which is hard for that to happen to me. Usually it starts getting good around the middle.

10.
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)
If you read this, you understand my pain.

What about you?

6 comments:


  1. Your list reminds me that are a great many YAs I need to get to! Definitely agree with The Raven Boys-- *almost* made my list this week. I'm really looking forward to the follow-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS. SO. HEARTBREAKING. I love that book so much, but that ending!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end of Divergent still leaves me :-O when I read it.

    Great list. I still need to read a few.

    My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so the only book I've read on your list is Cinder, but I loved the ending. And the Beginning, and the Middle. Such a great story, and I don't even like science fiction. Scarlet made it onto my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Little Piece sounds like a terrific read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely agree with Unspoken, I'm curious about Another Little Piece and Marissa Meyer knows exactly how to make me salivate for the next book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!