Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Best/Worse Movie Adaptations

Top Ten Tuesday-It is a meme created by Jaime at The Broke and the Bookish where you create a list of your top ten favorite of any given category. This week is about the worse and the best movie adaptations. "rubs hands" This is going to be fun!

1.The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1)
Everyone probably knows why I love this movie. Jennifer Lawrence, guys! Though, I admit I didn't like the ending.

2.Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
I adore the movie, and I'm currently reading the book. Seriously, best anime movie of all time.

3.The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Such an amazing movie. The book was ok, though. The feels in the movie...

4.Cloud Atlas
Ok, I admit I haven't read this book, but the MOVIE. And I've heard that it is very common with the book.

5.The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)
It's a classic. How could I refuse?

6.The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
This was the WORSE adaption of all time. You have no idea how mad I was at this movie.

7.The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, #1)
Loved the movie, but didn't really go along with the book.

8.Prince Caspian: The Return to Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)
Eh.

9.The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1)
This was one of the worse adaptions. It was so loosely based off the books. I was pissed even more to find out the supposedly hot guy was fugly.

10.Blood and Chocolate
Ok movie. I just didn't like how it turned out.

What about you?
                                                   

2 comments:

  1. A lot of these movies I have seen, but haven't yet read. Perks is probably the next on my list and Percy Jackson made my worst list also. My TTT.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! "The Princess Diaries" one of those rare cases where I loved the movie more than the book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!